The Open Source AI Bot Platform Builder¶
“Conversation as a platform (CaaP) is the future, so it’s perfect that we’re already offering the whole toolkits to .NET developers using the BotSharp Bot Platform Builder to build a CaaP. It opens up as much learning power as possible for your robots and precisely control every step of the AI processing pipeline.”
BotSharp is an open source machine learning framework for AI Bot platform builders. This project involves natural language understanding, computer vision and audio processing technologies, and aims to promote the development and application of intelligent robot assistants in information systems. Out-of-the-box machine learning algorithms allow ordinary programmers to develop artificial intelligence applications faster and easier.
It’s witten in C# running on .Net Core which is a full cross-platform framework. C# is an enterprise-grade programming language which is widely used to code business logic in information management related system. More friendly to corporate developers. BotSharp adopts machine learning algrithm in C/C++ interfaces directly which skips the python interfaces. That will facilitate the feature of the typed language C#, and be easier when refactoring code in system scope.
Why we do this? because we all know python is not a friendly programming language for enterprise developers; not only because it’s low performance but it’s a type weak language and can be a disater if you use python to build your bussiness system.
BotSharp is strictly in accordance with the components principle and decouples every part that is needed in the platform builder. So you can choose different UI/UX, or pick up a different NLP Tagger, or select a more advanced algorithm to do NER tasks. They are all modularized based on unified interfaces.
- Integrated debugging is easier without relying on any other machine learning algorithm libraries.
- Built-in multi-Agents management, easy to build Bot as a Service platform.
- Context In/ Out with lifespan to make conversion flow more controllable.
- Use the natural language processing pipeline mechanism to work with extensions easily, and build your own unique bot processing flows.
- Rewrote NLP algorithm from the ground up without historical issues.
- Support export/import of agents from other bot platforms directly.
- Support different UI providers like Rasa UI and Articulate UI.
- Support for multiple data request and response formats such as Rasa NLU and Dialogflow.
- Integrate with popular social platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack and Telegram.
- Multi-core parallel computing optimization, High-Performance C# on GPUs in Hybridizer.
Indices and tables¶
The main documentation for the site is organized into the following sections:
- User Documentation
- Integration Documentation
- NLP Documentation
- Architecture Documentation
- Search Page
- Hands-On Chatbot Platform
- BotSharp Overview
- Import Agent
- Train Agent
- Test Agent
- Optimized Robot
If you feel that this project is helpful to you, please Star us on the project, we will be very grateful.